MENU
 

El Paso Mission Trail Association

Concordia Cemetary

<<< Go Back

 


In 1853, Concordia Cemetery began as a rancho founded by Hugh Stevenson. When his wife died tragically, the rancho became a cemetery to lay her to rest, and since then has become the resting place for over 60,000 historical citizens and early pioneers of El Paso and Juarez.

Concordia Cemetary







<<< Go Back